IP Softcom (M) Sdn. Bhd.
IP Softcom (M) Sdn. Bhd. is Hiring!!
IP Softcom, an established Microsoft replicator, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 – a certified company in the leading one-stop fully integrated supplier of software contract manufacturing printing in the region. Join us now!
BU & Marketing Manager
- At least 4-6 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): Good written and communication skills, Good interpersonal skills, Able to converse in English, Malay & Mandarin.
- Preferably Manager specialized in other/Category not available or equivalent.
- Willing to work on a flexible schedule and travel as required
- Drive sales activities and achieve sales target.
- Develop new customer and grow existing customer’s.
- Execute Sales strategies plan to ensure revenue growth, required constantly strive toward continuing professional growth
- Establish and maintain good rapport with customers to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Lead and self- motivated to improve the sales performance of the company
- Able to up sale company products and services
- Have good sales & supplier contact network
- Experience in Medical Devices, SCM, Back End Fulfilment, Automotive sales
- Able to work independently, meticulous, committed and communicate well with all levels.
- Sensitive with market dynamics and news.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills, strong in problem-solving
- Strong bargaining power, organizational and leadership skills.
- Focus and attention to detail.
- Work with strong team spirit within the sales team and among inter-departments in order to achieve overall company goals for profitable business;
- Follow up closely on sales leads, and update progress till project realization; Accurate costing and risk analysis to ensure project feasibility and profitability;
- Attend to customer enquiries on project requirement, current project status, and explore new business opportunities;
- Managing customers’ project status and ageing within the committed delivery lead time;
- Resolve customers issues in meeting business objectives
- Maintain customer relationship through regular customer visits planning, and prompt attention to customer issue;
- Supporting credit department to follow up payment status from customers;
- Proactively identify, propose and implement improvements to systems and processes in order to achieve total customer’s satisfaction;
- Be part of the organization member that contributing to fostering harmonious working environment;
- Prepares weekly and monthly progress sales reports for management review.
- Periodical Travel needed to IP group of companies as and when required.
- Undertake special assignment, perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned to from time to time.
- Phone Allowance – RM150/month
- Mileage Claim
- Travelling Allowance – only applicable on Business Trip
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are invited to submit their application with a detailed updated resume (attach the recent passport-sized photograph together) with your current & expected salary to Ms. Roslina at firstname.lastname@example.org.