1926 Heritage Hotel Penang
1926 Heritage Hotel Penang is Hiring!!
1926 Heritage Hotel Penang occupies 24 beautifully restored link houses along Jalan Imigresen in the heart of Jalan Burma with most of its Anglo-Malay architectural essence still intact. 1926 Heritage Hotel creates an atmosphere of nostalgia – a unique blend of Malay, Indian and English architectural influences typical of the colonial era. Rooms are pleasantly decorated and furnished, and some rooms come with private balconies. The hotel has 96 tastefully designed and affordable suites and guestrooms with the elegance of yesteryears.
Why Join Us?
- We commit to provide a friendly work environment.
- We provide opportunities for career advancement within the Company.
- We provide training to develop skills and knowledge among our employees.
Front Office Assistant
- Handles front desk operation such as guest registration, check-in & out
- Respond promptly to all guests enquiries and complaints
- Handles room reservations
- Provide customer service
- Perform clerical and cashiering duties.
- Possess at least a Higher Secondary Certificate. Advanced/Higher learning/graduates with training/certificate in the hospitality industry is an added advantage.
- Computer literacy.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Good command of English & Bahasa Malaysia. Proficiency in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Pleasant disposition, like meeting people.
- Good interpersonal skills, initiative, willing to learn.
- Excellent organization, analytical & mathematical skill. Able to multi-task.
- Able to work on shift duty, weekends and Public Holidays
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
*Interested candidates please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 04-2271926/04-2263612 for more info.