Toray Malaysia Systems Solution Sdn Bhd
Toray Malaysia Systems Solution Sdn Bhd is Hiring!!
Toray Malaysia Systems Solution (TMS), the IT arm of Toray Group Companies in Malaysia, is a Global Shared Service provider to support IT solutions of Toray Group companies in Malaysia & abroad.
Guided by the Toray corporate philosophy “Contributing to society through the creation of new value with innovative ideas, technologies and products”, we strive to create solutions & services that transform our customers’ business digitally to achieve greater height in quality, efficiency & productivity in the business operation. We believe in our people, as we cherish every employee’s talent as a value add to our customers. We provide continuous training, both locally and overseas, to enhance their technical and leadership skills. Career growth is well structured where employees are provided with challenges and opportunities to move up to senior positions.
We are looking for talents who are inspired to be part of our team in the development of IoT R&D, latest software design & mobile application development in the pursuit of Industry 4.0.
IT Engineer (IoT)
- Build prototypes, products and systems suitable for testing; set up and run lab simulations.
- Evaluate engineering approaches and risks to produce development plans that ensure high quality, low-cost products and systems.
- Support project planning, development, implementation and maintenance of application systems
- Understand the operation requirement to recommend systems enhancement
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering (Electrical / Electronic) or equivalent
- 1-3 Years’ experience in software development, ideally with IoT architecture and systems
- Exposure to IoT related technologies such as IoT gateways, sensors, RFID, machine vision will be an added advantage
- Team player with the ability to work in a team and independently
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in English
- Ability to learn and ramp up quickly on emerging technologies is an added advantage
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
*Interested candidates can submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 012-4212 777 (Ms. SH Ng)/012-4081123 (Ms. Iris) for more info.