NOLEK SDN BHD
NOLEK SDN BHD is Hiring!
Nolek is the world’s leading total solution provider of leak testing, proof testing, leak detection, helium charging and recovery and non-destructive testing equipment, especially active in the Life Science industry. The company was founded in 1973 and the headquarter is located in Southern stockholm, Sweden. Today Nolek has subsidiaries in Malaysia, USA, Denmark, Hungary & China as well as approximately 15 distributors worldwide. Nolek has production facilities in both Sweden and Malaysia.
JUNIOR OR SENIOR MECHANICAL DESIGNER
- Specialize in leak test technology
- In charge of mechanical design of equipment
- Prepare a solution that will meet or exceed the customer’s specification
- Handle and complete project modification to meet customer responsible requirement
- Strictly execute projects’ schedule and quality requirement
- Detail design according to project requirement, and standard sourcing
- Initiative report to mechanical head & PM when project problem arise and project delay
- Explain machine drawing, function and key point to before assay
- Assist production department with assembly, debugging, installation and after sales services
- Provide Technical support to technician
- Assistant standard of mechanical Department
- Involve in Project Management
- Guiding fresh/new engineer to handle project and in the same time explain/lead fresh/new engineer to explore mechanical knowledge.
- Become a leader of large project and accompany other mechanical engineer to build machine accordingly to customer requirement.
- Willing to travel oversea for project discussion & collect info.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
- At least 2 Year(s) above of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Familiar leak test is an added advantage.
- Preferably Junior or Senior specialized in Engineering – Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Self- motivated, good temper controlling & communication skill to promote a harmonious working environment.
- Willing to travel local and oversea.
- Able to work in Simpang Ampat, Penang.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
*Interested candidates can submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 04-5040788 for more info.