REVE Technology is Hiring!!
REVE Technology professionally known as “Reve” is among the leading manufacturers and suppliers of food packaging machines and spare part and services based in Malaysia. The company was established in August 2013 with the aim of offering quality products to our clients and our philosophy is “All your Packaging Machine Needs”. We provide consultancy on cost-effective solutions towards customers output to boost up their productivity. With 5 years of experience in the packaging machine industry, we have the ability to enhance customer needs accordingly including to create new customized machines to fit their production. Our main office is located in Kawasan Perindustrian Bukit Minyak, Simpang Ampat, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia.
With over 5 years of experience, Reve Technology has successfully built up its reputation as a manufacturer and supplier of packaging machine industry mostly base in Northern Malaysia especially in Kedah, Pulau Pinang and Perak. Based on our decision of the company to diversify our range of products and services offered, Reve Technology has now established and managed to grab an opportunities to build business engaging in international level, in Thailand, Singapore and Indonesia. In future, Reve Technology are committed to be the most efficient and user-friendly features of the packaging machine along with stringent quality control program together with our aggressive team.
- In charge of mechanical design, development, engineering documentation, design validation, vendor liaise and component selection and manufacturing support of machinery equipment or equivalent.
- To understand nature of the project and produce detailed engineering drawing including keeping track of any changes.
- Assist in resolve design issues, generate new design concepts and solutions.
- Execute mechanical piece part design, process and tooling verification.
- Responsible for existing equipment modification accordingly to customer’s need.
- Detail design accordingly to project requirement and standard sourcing.
- Explain machine drawing, function and key point to technician team regularly.
- Design and drafting of Mechanical & Electrical drawings for submission, tender and construction purposes.
- Translate customer’s requirement into design specification, evaluate design feasibility and provide technical expertise to meet customer’s request.
- Maintain proper drawing documentation for control and future reference.
- Provide technical support to technician team.
- Good knowledge of engineering processes, standards and safety rules for incorporation into design drawings.
- Good communication skills.
- Analytical and able to think through solutions to solve design challenges.
- Willing to work under extended hours occasionally
- Willing to travel local and oversea. (if needed).
- Able to work independently, patient, detailed oriented and organized.
- Undertake other duties as directed by top management
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year or above of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Specialize in Engineering- Mechanical/ Automotive or equivalent.
- Required skills: AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor or Solid Works
- Applicant must be willing to work in Simpang Ampat, Pulau Pinang.
- Required language (s): English, Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Full-time position (s) available.
- Able to take the challenge, responsibilities towards job assign with minimum supervision.
- Meticulous, good team player and interpersonal skill to communicate among co-workers.
- Valid driving licenses and possess own transportation.
*Interested applicants, please send your RESUME via email address to email@example.com or direct call to our office line at (+604-506 2480) to arrange for the interview session.