Nolek Sdn. Bhd.
Nolek Sdn. Bhd. is Hiring!!
Nolek is the world’s leading total solution provider of leak testing, proof testing, leak detection, helium charging and recovery and non-destructive testing equipment, especially active in the Life Science industry. The company was founded in 1973 and the headquarter is located in Southern Stockholm, Sweden. Today Nolek has subsidiaries in Malaysia, USA, Denmark & Hungary as well as approximately 15 distributors worldwide. Nolek has production facilities in both Sweden and Malaysia.
Product & Services
Nolek is specialised in proof testing, leak testing, helium charging and recovery, and non-destructive testing equipment. Our main application areas for leak testing are within the following industries:
- Air condition components
- Pharmaceutical and Medical
- Heat Exchangers and Condensers
- Hydraulic and pneumatic
- Water armature and pumps
- Machine builders
- Monitor and control inventory movement.
- Perform data entry in the accounting system.
- To review material storage from time to time optimizes space utilization.
- To perform periodic inventory count.
- To perform any other related duties as and when required.
- Check in-house stock availability with requestor from purchasing before order.
- Verify the return part list from production with the accounting system.
- Find out the items return in which projects if part list error from production.
- Generate balance report monthly and check to ensure the system quantity and physical quantity is tally.
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): MS Office, Excel and Accounting System (Accpac).
- Preferably Non-Executive specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Result oriental with good interpersonal skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Penang Science Park, Simpang Ampat.
- Full time position(s) Available.
*Interested candidates may submit your resume to HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 04-5040788 for more information.