MPLEX Technology Sdn. Bhd.
MPLEX Technology Sdn. Bhd. is Hiring!
Mplex Technology was founded on the year 2002. We engage in process automation (design and built) and engineering services.
- Liase with customers to identify projects requirements.
- Conduct discussions and brainstorming to establish concepts that drive quality and cost-effectiveness.
- Select electrical parts and components necessary for the assembly and development of projects, taking into consideration obsolesces, availability and cost.
- Design, develop and program PLC, HMI and SCADA systems using specifications and other data pertinent to the projects.
- Undertake integration, startup, debugging and testing of the projects.
- Suggest modifications and revise designs as necessary to resolve operating deficiencies.
- Generate electrical BOM lists according to designs.
- Develop operation manuals for completed projects.
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Electrical, Electronics or Mechatronic Engineering or equivalent.
- A minimum of two(2) years’ experience in a similar position is required. Experience in Food Processing, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Semi-Conductor or Wastewater industries is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia and English is a must. Proficiency in other languages is an added advantage.
- Willing to travel.
- Able to keep a positive, confident and determined approach.
- Have a high degree of self-motivation and ambition.
- Possess the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
*Interested applicants please send your RESUME to email@example.com or call our office line at (+604-637 4233 ) to arrange for the interview session.