Lake Region Medical Sdn Bhd
Lake Region Medical Sdn Bhd is Hiring!
Lake Region Medical Sdn. Bhd. is the best provider of comprehensive supply chain solutions, and we are always striving to be more responsive to our partners. With our company FOCUS we continue aiming at doing just that.
We are honing our business model with an unprecedented concentration on garnering customer feedback and improving speed to market. As your strategic partner, we want to tailor our solution to your needs. That means hearing from you.
When you work with Lake Region Medical, we will provide you with an open line to ask questions, voice concerns and make suggestions. We believe that collaboration is the best way to bring a quality product to market with speed and efficiency. With our FOCUS – Driving Excellence, we continue our efforts around delighting our customers, building employee engagement, improving our processes to better serve our customers and expanding our supply chain capabilities.
Position Scope / Summary
The Engineer will be expected to provide hands on engineering support for Operations. Interacts with customers and provides support for Engineering and Quality Systems.
Key Result Accountabilities
- Follows and develops Quality and Regulatory requirements including company policies, procedures, and appropriate regulatory requirements
- Develops and Executes Process and Test Method Validations (IQ, OQ, PQ, PPQ) in accordance with company procedures and guidelines
- Communicates ideas, information, and recommendations clearly, effectively and frequently (oral and written) within company, with outside suppliers or partners and with company customers during formal and informal interactions
- Prepares or review documentation with a high degree of accuracy, completeness, and effectiveness using common company engineering tools & templates were available. (Examples include specifications, manufacturing procedures, ECOs, and technical reports or analysis
- Applies Lean manufacturing techniques to continuously improve cycle times and process flows. Identifies, and supports the execution of improvement efforts or reduce waste in all manufacturing and business process
- Uses structured problem solving techniques and statistical methods for data driven analysis and decisions
- Plans and executes project activities within a cross functional team. Project types can include new product development and introduction, manufacturing transfers, continuous improvement and cost reduction initiatives.
- Exhibits the company values (Customer focus, Continuous Improvement, Performance, Accountability, Teamwork and Integrity) in all activities
- Demonstrates leadership through mentoring of junior staff and responsiveness to business needs to achieve positive results
- Demonstrates technical ability through the application of engineering skills, approaches and knowledge
- Performs all duties and directs others creating a safe working environment for our employees and our communities
- Performs other duties as necessary
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent with 2 years working experience in manufacturing environment, preferably in medical devices with increasing responsibility.
- Strong technical knowledge in required discipline
- Strong in analyzing data specifically in statistical packages and Microsoft office.
- Comprehensive technical knowledge including ERP system, statistics, SPC, geometric tolerance and mechanical drawing.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills which include and not limited to presentation, organizational and management skills.
- Attention to details, thoroughness and dealing with complexity.
*Interested candidates please submit your application to email@example.com or call 04-8101800 for more info.