Vistana Penang Bukit Jambul
Vistana Penang Bukit Jambul is Hiring!!
Vistana Penang Bukit Jambul takes travelling to a whole new level with simplicity and efficiency. Located in the vicinity of Bukit Jambul, the hotel is approximately 10 minutes from Penang International Airport and 5 minutes to the First Penang Bridge exit point. Business districts are nearby and shuttle services are available to Queensbay area and Bayan Lepas Free Industrial Zone.
Sales Account Manager
- Exceeds personal sales goals, monthly, quarterly, annually, through account development and maintenance, regular sales calls, entertainment and sales trips/tradeshows.
- Develops lead sources through prospecting, solicitation, referrals, trace files, and cold calls.
- Conducts site inspections with prospective and existing clients.
- Develops and implements new sales strategies, tactics, and action plans for account base.
- Coordinates and manages sales trips, including reports, or activity pertaining to the specific market.
- Assists other sales and catering managers and refers group and catering leads and other sources of business for the hotel through active solicitation of account base.
- Responsible to submit weekly sales report.
- Maintains and updates current account information.
- Involvement in industry functions and or trade shows, FAM visits and industry events.
- To handle and solicit all incoming leads from every source that want to book guest rooms.
- Responsible for preparing contracts that will go directly to the client for signature.
- Ensures that deposits or cancellation fees where applicable are forwarded to Accounting.
- Responsible for dissemination of event information to the appropriate departments via memos, emails, banquet event orders, directives, resumes and rooming lists in a professional and timely manner.
- Conducts pre-conference meetings to ensure key departments fully aware of relevant pertaining to the group.
- Post-conference follow up to address the strengths and weaknesses of the event whilst soliciting return business.
- Establishes good business and social relationships with the industry and participate in activities related to the public relations in order to further increase sales leads for the department as well as Hotel.
- Prepares sales reports as required and assists with the compilation of competitive intelligence information.
- Minimum: Higher Secondary/STPM/A Level
- Good communication skills
- Good PR skills
- Hotel Industry work experience (Required)
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are invited to submit their application with detailed updated resume together with your current & expected salary to email@example.com