Nolek Sdn. Bhd.
Nolek Sdn. Bhd. is Hiring!!
Nolek is the world’s leading total solution provider of leak testing, proof testing, leak detection, helium charging and recovery and non-destructive testing equipment, especially active in the Life Science industry. The company was founded in 1973 and the headquarter is located in Southern Stockholm, Sweden. Today Nolek has subsidiaries in Malaysia, USA, Denmark & Hungary as well as approximately 15 distributors worldwide. Nolek has production facilities in both Sweden and Malaysia.
Product & Services
Nolek is specialised in proof testing, leak testing, helium charging and recovery, and non-destructive testing equipment. Our main application areas for leak testing are within the following industries:
- Air condition components
- Pharmaceutical and Medical
- Heat Exchangers and Condensers
- Hydraulic and pneumatic
- Water armature and pumps
- Machine builders
Senior Mechanical Designer
- Specialize in leak test technology
- In charge of the mechanical design of equipment
- Prepare a solution that will meet or exceed the customer’s specification
- Handle and complete project modification to meet customer responsible requirement
- Strictly execute projects’ schedule and quality requirement
- Detail design according to project requirement, and standard sourcing
- Initiative report to mechanical head & PM when project problem arise and project delay
- Explain machine drawing, function and the key point to before assay
- Assist production department with assembly, debugging, installation and after-sales services
- Provide Technical support to technician
- The assistant standard of Mechanical Department
- Involve in Project Management
- Guiding fresh/new engineer to handle the project and in the same time explain/lead fresh/new engineer to explore mechanical knowledge.
- Become a leader of the large project and accompany other mechanical engineers to build machine accordingly to customer requirement.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/ Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
- At least 2 Year(s) above of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior or Senior specialized in Engineering – Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Willing to travel locally and overseas.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Penang Science Park, Simpang Ampat.
*Interested candidates may submit your resume to HR Department at email@example.com or call the office at 04-5040788 for more information.