Reve Machinery Sdn Bhd
Reve Machinery Sdn Bhd is Hiring!!
Reve Machinery Sdn Bhd, professionally known as “Reve” is among the leading manufacturers and suppliers of food packaging machines and spare part and services based in Malaysia. The company was established with the aim of offering quality products to our clients and our philosophy is “All your Packaging Machine Needs”. We provide consultancy on cost-effective solutions towards customers output to boost up their productivity. With experience in the packaging machine industry, we have the ability to enhance customer needs accordingly including to create new customized machines to fit their production. Our main office is located in Kawasan Perindustrian Bukit Minyak, Simpang Ampat, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year or above of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering- Mechanical/ Automotive or equivalent.
- To make alignments, inspections and repairs of machinery industry or equivalent.
- Practical knowledge using of tool and equipment appropriate for the position or specialization.
- Abilities and knowledge of mechanical
- Familiar of mechanical assembly is an added advantage.
- Responsible to install and commissioning new equipment or machinery.
- Preparation of work procedures for the maintenance and troubleshooting works.
- Understanding of simple procedure, technical drawing and mechanical schematic appropriate to the position or specialization.
- To provide technical support/ breakdown works in production & customer’s place.
- Determine when necessary machine repairs are needed and perform outdoor service with supervision of management.
- Keep track of spare part and inventory usage to maintain spare part/ inventory control.
- Communicate and feedback to immediate superior on issues and concern for corrective action.
- Able to liaise and communicate with Engineer on design and drafting matters.
- Flexible attitude towards job assigned in high performance team and an eagerness to learn new skills.
- Conduct housekeeping in work area and ensure compliance production safety regulations.
- Strong interpersonal skills, initiative to learn and able to interact effectively at all levels.
- Able to plan, organize and prioritize given task.
- Willing to work under extended hours occasionally (if needed)
- Wiling to travel local and oversea.
- Undertake other duties as directed by top management
- Candidate must possess at least a Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, Diploma, Graduate Diploma, Others or equivalent.
- This position are also available for Full Time & Intern Student.
- Minimum 1 or 2 years of working experience in Mechanical Engineering lines.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Kawasan Perindustrian Bukit Minyak, Simpang Ampat, Pulau Pinang.
- Required language (s): English, Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to take challenge, responsibilities towards job assign with minimum supervision.
- Meticulous, good team player and interpersonal skill to communicate among co-workers.
- Valid driving licenses and possess own transportation.
*Interested candidates are to apply by sending your resume to email@example.com