Broadcom Inc. is Hiring!!
Broadcom Inc. is a global infrastructure technology leader built on 50 years of innovation, collaboration and engineering excellence.
With roots based in the rich technical heritage of AT&T/Bell Labs, Lucent and Hewlett-Packard/Agilent, Broadcom focuses on technologies that connect our world. Through the combination of industry leaders Avago Technologies, LSI, Broadcom Corporation, Brocade and CA Technologies, the company has the size, scope and engineering talent to lead the industry into the future.
Broadcom is focused on technology leadership and category-leading semiconductor and infrastructure software solutions. The company is a global leader in numerous product segments serving the world’s most successful companies.
Broadcom Inc. combines global scale, engineering depth, broad product portfolio diversity, superior execution and operational focus to deliver category-leading semiconductor and infrastructure software solutions so its customers can build and grow successful businesses in a constantly changing environment.
- Good knowledge and experience with high volume SOC manufacturing test techniques and requirements (scan, iddq, jtag, logic and memory bist, epbist, mbist, lvbist, )
- Possess mixed signal and/or RF test development experience preferred
- Possess with high speed interface testing (PCIE, SATA, HDMI, DMI, Transceiver, DAC/ADC, Audio) implementation will be preferred
- Strong and comprehensive knowledge of silicon integrated circuits and signal analysis or equivalent work experience
- Good work experience with digital and analog parametric characterization
- Demonstrated ability or experience to mentor and train other technical team members, and build up test development team
- Strong project planning and organizational skills is needed to manage fast paced project goals and schedules in a competitive environment
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree in Engineering (Electronics/Electrical), Computer Engineering, Computer Science or an equivalent.
- Minimum 5+ years of ATE test development experience with high-speed mixed signal testers (preferably on Teradyne UltraFLEX or Verigy 93k system)
- Strong programming background (C++, VB/VBA, Perl, Python)
- Must be a self-driven and analytical individual with good communication skills who can work well with other team players, possessing a thorough command of the English language
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, result-oriented and a team player with strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
*Interested applicants, please send your RESUME via email address to email@example.com