HCL Technologies is Hiring!!
HCL offers top-notch services and technologies to businesses in Malaysia since 1985, propelling innovation and a competitive advantage. Among IT services companies in Malaysia, HCL has one of the largest SAP delivery centers in the region, operating from two locations, Kuala Lumpur and Penang to serve its regional and global clients.
HCL’s customers in the region include over 60 companies, covering Fortune 500 majors in the banking and financial services, insurance, telecommunications, semiconductor, oil and gas, hi-tech, retail, manufacturing, logistics, travel, and automobile segments.
Tool Development (Linux/U-Boot, Android SDK)
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): U-Boot, Android SDK, ARM Trusted Firmware, LINUX.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Understanding of Arm Trusted Firmware. There is a need to develop the image form customer without having to deal with their keys.
- Understanding on how generally USB and PCIE loads firmware into the system. My understanding is that typically folks who have written device drivers for end point devices will know this information
- Knowledge of scripting.
- A bit of knowledge on the bootloader process in ARM will be helpful but not necessary
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are invited to submit their application with detailed updated resume together with your current & expected salary to email@example.com