IP Softcom (M) Sdn. Bhd.
IP Softcom (M) Sdn. Bhd. is Hiring!!
IP Softcom, an established Microsoft replicator, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 – a certified company in the leading one-stop fully integrated supplier of software contract manufacturing printing in the region. Join us now!
Analyst Programmer & System Admin (Permanent)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Good working knowledge of networking & security, system administration and storage system, knowledge in Microsoft ASP, Net and VB programming will be a plus, Knowledge in Navision ERP System, Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills., Good communication skills, analytical thinking and ability to generate clear documentation, Ability to manage vendors and partners
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Good working knowledge of networking & security, systems administration and storage systems.
- Ability to interface with the business users with customer focus mindset
- Implements and supports in-house windows and web application
- Resolves IT technical issues related to User Desktop, email, wireless solutions, etc;
- Maintains and supports company ERP and in-house application system
- Provide in-house user training Provide helpdesk users support and troubleshooting (includes local and overseas locations)
- Administering IT network & write a new program and maintain the existing program
- System Administration and maintenance (with minimum downtime)
- Develop a new program to support company business when required
- Modification and make an improvement to the existing running Program when required
- Proper back up of all database and CCTV footage
- Manage, maintain and backup of our ERP System (Navision)
- Maintenance of Software Licenses for IPSM Plant
- Ensure all company system is free of illegal software
- Be ready to support during off office hours, public holiday and weekend when required
- Maintenance of Antivirus Software and Firewall to ensure no Virus and hacking to our server
- To ensure system security and backup is up to date and meets all customer expectation
- To maintain proper procedure and policy to ensure proper use of the company computer system and for audit by 3rd party
- To Support IPS group of Company when required
- To participate and lead the new project when required
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are invited to submit their application with detailed updated resume together with your current & expected salary. Candidates are also required to attach a recent passport-sized photograph along. Kindly submit your resume thru my email, email@example.com.