Engineered Medical Systems Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Engineered Medical Systems Malaysia Sdn Bhd is Hiring!
EMS-M, Engineered Medical Systems Malaysia Sdn Bhd is an ISO 13485 medical device manufacturer located in Penang. We have a modern manufacturing plant within the Bukit Minyak Industrial Park. Incorporate in 2014, we are a privately held company specializing in manufacturing devices to client’s specifications, developing and manufacturing our own line of proprietary disposable air management products.
Growing with EMS,
- We provide a clear understanding of our Company’s policies.
- We practice a vibrant and energetic office culture.
- Opportunities of career growth due to the dynamic .environment that the Company is in.
- Our company support fun yet balances working environment.
Development Engineer (Medical Devices)
The Development Engineer executes the activities of developing new product ideas and formulate manufacturing specifications. The engineer will also provide guidance to production during the transition of the project into manufacturing to ensure a smooth handover.
- Research, design, and develop new product ideas.
- Select the material, prototype, tooling, and manufacturing method.
- Generate drawings and models used for tooling and prototyping.
- Define qualification plans and feasibility study.
- Create and maintain the design history file for new products developed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree/Master’s Degree in Engineering (Bio engineering/Biomedical), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Material Science) or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably candidate with design and process exposure in a medical devices industry.
- Fluent in English.
- Work location in Bukit Minyak Industrial Park, Penang.
*Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are invited to submit their application with a detailed resume stating current & expected salary to Mr. Lim Zi Hao at email@example.com OR call 04-504 1252 (Ext.: 110) for further enquiries.