HCL Technologies is Hiring!!
HCL offers top-notch services and technologies to businesses in Malaysia since 1985, propelling innovation and a competitive advantage. Among IT services companies in Malaysia, HCL has one of the largest SAP delivery centers in the region, operating from two locations, Kuala Lumpur and Penang to serve its regional and global clients.
HCL’s customers in the region include over 60 companies, covering Fortune 500 majors in the banking and financial services, insurance, telecommunications, semiconductor, oil and gas, hi-tech, retail, manufacturing, logistics, travel, and automobile segments.
Linux Audio Driver
Skill set :
Linux Device Drivers, C, Embedded C.
Knowledge of Audio ASOC Drivers Framework, DSP Audio Processing.
Understanding of I2S, TDM, I2C interfaces.
GIT, Shell or Python Scripting.
Must have :
- Hands On Experience on Linux Device Drivers.
- Working experience in Audio ASOC Drivers Framework
- Good understanding of I2S, TDM, I2C interfaces.
- Knowledge of ALSA, ASOC driver Framework, DSP Audio Processing.
- Ability to analyze audio waveform and protocols.
- Experience on C, Data structures, Bash Scripts.
- Hands on Expertise on Audio Precision Instruments to validate Audio Quality
- Experience in Integration Actives, backporting kernel patches, resolving conflicts, and performing release documentation
- Proficient in Debugging Audio Driver/User space issues and proving appropriate fix for the same.
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of Linux Kernel
- Bug fixing of existing and new bugs.
- Feature development as per customer requirement.
- Weekly status report / progress reports.
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are invited to submit their application with detailed updated resume together with your current & expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org