Website Nolato (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
Nolato Malaysia Sdn Bhd is Hiring!
Nolato (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. is a subsidiary of Nolato group. Nolato is a Swedish publicly listed group with operations in Europe, Asia and North America. We develop and manufacture products in polymer materials such as plastic, silicone and TPE for leading customers within medical technology, pharmaceuticals, consumer electronics, telecom, automotive, hygiene and other selected industrial sectors.
Outstanding personal career development opportunities
Greater involvement in company’s key business decisions making
Enjoy a fair and work-life balance
AOI Sales Engineer / Executive
- Responding new customer requirements.
- Providing full suits of support as per customer requirements.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Main Products in charge : Automated Optical Inspection
- Degree / Diploma in engineering discipline with minimum 1 year experience
- Knowledge in field servicing and semiconductor industry
- Ability to troubleshoot electronics hardware system is an added advantage
- Good Knowledge of PC hardware, OS and networking.
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal communication
- Proficient in Microsoft application
- Good analytical skill
- Able read and write in Mandarin
Tooling & Moulding Engineer
- Develop moulding process for new tooling, including debug, troubleshooting and process optimisation/ DOE
- Ensure required process development information accompanies new tooling and is communicated clearly to relevant stakeholders.
- Interpret processes received and makes necessary assessments for specifying and sourcing of testing equipment to be used.
- Ensure all equipment is available for scheduled trials.
- Interact with Tooling Engineers and relevant teams to ensure timely scheduling of mould tests.
- Set moulds to be tested.
- Record and maintain all trial information and documentation.
- Ensure all FAT requirements will be met during FAT’s.
- Accompany and support visiting engineers during FAT activities.
- Complete all process hand over documentation post FAT acceptance.
- Attend off site SAT or other activities at customer sites as needed.
- Assist in training new process and customer engineers and those involved in set-up and running of new moulds.
- Identify key process parameters for process monitoring and control.
- Proficient with Mechanical Design, Solid Mechanics theory and its application to product design
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to process technicians, operators and other molding personnel.
- Minimum of 5 – 8 years’ experience in injection molding processing essential.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant studies with a focus on plastics processing desirable.
- Able to read and write in Mandarin is must
- Familiar with CAD/CAE tool: AutoCAD, Solidworks
- Familiar with engineering drawing standards
- Working knowledge of connector application, plastic technology, insert-molding, stamping processes is preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge and thorough understanding of injection molding process, machines, robotics, and auxiliary equipment essential.
- Experienced with hot runner systems and precision injection mould tooling.
- Understanding of resin structure and behavior when processed, including stress, orientation and melt rheology as well as resin drying and testing.
- Skilled in basic metrology; working knowledge of geometric tolerancing and ability to interpret drawings; and experience in designing and perform DOE’s and process statistical capability studies.
- Practical experience with the entire injection moulding process, and familiar with machinery up to a press capacity of 300 tons.
- Knowledge of ISO standards, TQM, and GMP’s is highly desirable.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to queries from management, clients, customers, and manufacturing teams.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to take a systematic approach to process optimisation and problem solving.
- Up-to-date knowledge of injection moulding machine technology and capabilities, and willing to upskill as needed to continually improve upon injection mould processing skills.
- Knowledge in mould design concepts.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are invited to submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nolato Malaysia Plot 368, Lorong Perindustrian Bukit Minyak 21, Penang Science Park, 14100 Simpang Ampat, Penang, Malaysia Phone: +604 50 57 830