Website SAM Meerkat (M) Sdn Bhd
SAM Engineering & Equipment (M) Berhad (SAMEE) is a subsidiary of Singapore Aerospace Manufacturing Pte Ltd (SAM). It is a key player in the aerospace and equipment industries.
SAMEE has manufacturing facilities strategically located in Malaysia and Singapore to provide one-stop solution to its customers worldwide. It services range from 5-axis machining, surface treatment to equipment integration and automation solutions.
• Assist QA Engineer to launch new model and setup line.
• Assist QA Engineer to evaluate and qualify new material which is not
• Assist QA Engineer in evaluating and qualifying new material which is not in Approved Vendor List.
• Assist QA Engineer to follow up and coordinate product quality issues which are detected by production personnel and customer.
• Assist QA Engineer to follow up components and customer return failure analysis.
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly Quality Report.
• Assist QA Engineer to embark process improvement projects with process engineering, production for process and customer top process defects.
• Assist QA Engineer to perform the periodic process audit based on customer or Meerkat Tech internal process checklist.
• To ensure that the turnaround time for receiving inspection is done within the goal set by the QA Engineer.
• Ensure all urgent parts are inspected promptly and released to avoid any line down situation.
• Ensure the receiving inspection and data collection of incoming materials on FIFO basic.
• Initiate Material Discrepancy Report, MDR for rejected materials.
• Ensure that all urgent parts are inspected promptly and released to avoid any line down situation.
• Ensure perform any assignment related to QA activities assigned by the QA Engineer.
- At least 1 year QA experience in manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge in handling QA measuring instruments, e.g. caliper, height gauge, CMM.
- Computer literate.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate in Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical, Mechatronics or equivalent.
- Fresh Diploma/Certificates are open to apply.