Histotech Engineering Sdn Bhd
Histotech Engineering Sdn Bhd is Hiring!
Histotech Engineering Sdn Bhd were incorporated in the year 1992 to provide quality precision tooling products for the local semiconductor test and assembly industries. Since then, we have expended from a small rented shop lot in town to a medium manufacturing factory to serve our customer better.
Combining years of experience in making precision tooling, spare parts & metal stamping of process carrier for the assembly of chips. We emphasize on quality services, on time delivery and the expertise from our dedicated and committed team.
We’re the high end mechanical integration services provider. We design and manufacture the mechanical parts for the international market.
Responsibilities & Objectives
- Ensure that job received can be completed on time
- To ensure the product are in the requirement tolerance and good quality
- When received the semi finish goods from other department, ensure all the information needed is given
- Perform preventive maintenance as required.
- Additional ad-hoc tasks by Management and supervisor.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum SPM or 3 years relevant working experience.
- Able to operate stamping machine.
- Able to perform tool set-up.
- Able to read blue print drawing.
- Able to do some simple maintenance on the machine.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Able to work independently.
- Good interpersonal skill.
*Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are invited to submit their application with a detailed resume stating current & expected salary to Ms. Shu Gee at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 04-6447970 for further enquiries.