NOLEK SDN BHD
NOLEK SDN BHD is Hiring!
Nolek is the world’s leading total solution provider of leak testing, proof testing, leak detection, helium charging and recovery and non-destructive testing equipment, especially active in the Life Science industry. The company was founded in 1973 and the headquarter is located in Southern stockholm, Sweden. Today Nolek has subsidiaries in Malaysia, USA, Denmark, Hungary & China as well as approximately 15 distributors worldwide. Nolek has production facilities in both Sweden and Malaysia.
- To assist in receiving, unloading, inspecting and verifying all incoming supplies and reconciles with purchase orders.
- To track damages and discrepancies on supplies received.
- To handle in returning damaged items to suppliers based on the instruction of superior.
- Arranging and labeling of items.
- Monitor stock movement and perform daily and monthly stock take.
- Maintain good Housekeeping/cleanliness in store.
- Monitoring stock movement and stock take activities as well as maintaining inventory control.
- Ensure accurate record of stock inventory inclusive of inventory check and stock count.
- Handling packing such as Machine, Puzzle, Standard part, Pump.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, Professional Certificate with 1 or 2 years working experience or any field.
- Knowledge in Inventory / Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Word.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin would be added advantage.
- Able to drive forklift would be added advantage.
- High level of honesty and integrity, dynamic personality and positive outlook.
- Preferably Male.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Penang Science Park, Bukit Minyak.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
*Interested candidates can submit your resume to email@example.com OR call 04-5040788 for more info.