Max System Solution Sdn Bhd
Max System Solution
Based in Penang, Max System Solution is the one of the Malaysia’s leading Software specialist company that develops and provides customize and high quality Software solution, web application development, online marketing, and maintenance services for multinational corporations, huge businesses, as well as small and medium enterprises.
HR & Admin Executive
▪ Reporting to two (2) Operations Manager /General Manager
▪ Responsible to assist in preparing and compiling Individual Staff Daily Activity report and Monthly service report to operation Manager’s
▪ Daily operations and administration work.
▪ Handling HR matters including leave applications, MC, discipline, training and communications. To maintain staff attendance and leave record
▪ Liaising with advertising company on advertisement for posts available in company and review the suitable candidate and arrange for interview with Operation Manager
▪ Employment – arrange interview session with candidate and interviewer. Issue Offer Letter for new hires.
▪ Monitor existing staff performance Evaluation and report to operation manager to check and maintain staff claims record (mileage, parking, telephone etc.)
▪ To prepare monthly salary and pay slips to all staff
▪ For staff salary deductions and employer’s contributions, to maintain record and to fill up EPF, Socso, & PCB forms and other deductions such as Zakat for Muslims staff
▪ Dealing with Industrial Relations and Labour Office should any discipline issue arise
▪ To prepare yearly E form and EA forms for employees
▪ Responsible to schedule appointment with vendors and customers
▪ Taking minutes in departmental meetings etc.
▪ Source and dealing with training provider. Training arrangements.
▪ Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
▪ At least 2-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
▪ Highly motivated individual with a positive attitude and flexible approach to work.
▪ Can Handle pressure and meet tight datelines.
▪ Basic Knowledge in employment Act 1955.
▪ Applicants must be willing to work in Butterworth, Penang.
- Working Hours : Mon – Fri, 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Working Location : No. 27, 1st Floor, Jalan Villa Tanjung, Villa Tanjung, 12300 Butterworth, Pulau Pinang
- Salary Range : RM 3000 – RM 4500
- Onsite/Hybrid/WFH : Onsite
- Remarks : Prefer those that can start immediately or with less than 1 month notice period
Interested applicants please send your RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +604-313 7612 for further enquiries.