Engineered Medical Systems Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Engineered Medical Systems Malaysia Sdn Bhd is Hiring!
EMS-M, Engineered Medical Systems Malaysia Sdn Bhd is an ISO 13485 medical device manufacturer located in Penang. We have a modern manufacturing plant within the Bukit Minyak Industrial Park. Incorporate in 2014, we are a privately held company specializing in manufacturing devices to client’s specifications, developing and manufacturing our own line of proprietary disposable air management products.
Growing with EMS,
- We provide a clear understanding of our Company’s policies.
- We practice a vibrant and energetic office culture.
- Opportunities of career growth due to the dynamic .environment that the Company is in.
- Our company support fun yet balances working environment.
Quality Inspector (Medical Devices)
- Perform incoming inspection of raw materials and report the result.
- Review the work order for information on the sampling inspection of products in the process production line and report the result.
- Perform visual inspection, dimension measurement and testing as per specification requirement for the part number.
- Release product on a timely basis to the next process.
- Final inspection of packed products per requirement.
- Document the inspection results on a timely basis in the relevant QC records.
- Responsible for keeping QC records and calibration records.
- Support engineer in validation runs.
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/”A”Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Required languages: English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Work location in Bukit Minyak Industrial Park, Penang.
*Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are invited to submit their application with a detailed resume stating current & expected salary to Mr. Lim Zi Hao at email@example.com OR call 04-504 1252 (Ext.: 110) for further enquiries.